Husqvarna Sewing Machine Repairs – Tips
With Husqvarna sewing machines again the threading to the needle and of the bobbin case is most important. Thread with presser foot up. Refer to your user manual if unsure.
Ensure correct size and type of needle for fabric being used.
- Both the presser foot and feed dog assemblies may have raise and lower settings, so check these.
- Check that the Transporter foot is properly engaged if using.
- If bobbin alarm doesn’t work, clean lint from bobbin area.
- Used correct presser foot for the stitch selected.
- Use compatible threads for bobbin and needle.
- Set upper tension according to your user manual.
- Clean and oil the shuttle race and clear feed dogs regularly. A vacuum cleaner is great to remove dust and lint.
These can all help you avoid costly Husqvarna Sewing Machine Repairs. If any of the troubleshooting tips do not help to sort out any problems, it is always better to take the machine in for professional inspection and repair, especially if it is in regards to timing or tensions.
Continuing to use your machine may lead to more wear and tear, possibly making the machine totally inoperable.
All sewing machines need to be serviced regularly and we recommend yearly if using often or every two years with infrequent use.